Sunday, March 23, 2014

What is Man-ness?

I've spent many an hour on my laptop and iphone scrolling through pictures of attractive male celebrities. Often my google search will develop into something like this:

Christian Bale
Christian Bale young
Christian Bale hot
Christian Bale sexy
and inevitably...
Christian Bale top off

And you know what I thought to myself? I thought, girl, it's time you turned this hobbie into a half-way decent blog where other bored young ladies (or gentlemen) can find precisely what they're looking for at home alone on a Thursday night: some Man-ness.

Man-ness is not simply a word, it's the embodiment of all things we love about men from their intelligence to their ability to grow facial hair, from their charm to their bulges.

So please enjoy the Hot Man-ness that in these pages follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment